Most of the people love tile floors rather than other types of flooring. Tiles having a smooth surface are relatively easy to clean. However, keeping in mind the safety measures of the family members install non-slippery tiles. These tiles have a granular or matte finishing. Matte tiles cleaning creates friction between the tiles and the feet of the people as long as there is water on the floor. Though it is recommended to use non-slippery tiles over the glossy ones, the only con is that they are very difficult to clean. The indentations on the tiles traps the dirt between them. You will require certain things for cleaning up the dirt accumulating between the tiles.
Things Required in Cleaning
- Floor scrub brush with a long handle
- A short bristled brush
- Cleaning agent with oxalic acid that is commercially available.
Steps Involved in Cleaning
- Clear the area of work that has rugs, furniture and other obstructions that are mobile. This can also be done in small sections for larger areas such as the living rooms and other such areas. For smaller areas such as washrooms and kitchen, it is easier if it is cleaned all at once. It is advisable to remove first all the dirt and debris that is accumulated between the matte tiles.
- Pour very little quantity of water and dampen the floor. Next, spread the water with a
long handledbrush moving it sideways. Do not flood the room, but pour enough water to make sure that the spaceis wet enough.
- Sprinkle the Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Melbourne agent containing oxalic acid on the wet floor. This will allow the cleanser to seep into the surfaces of the tiles.
- Do not scrub at this point
oftime. Rather allow the mixture to sit on the floor for 5-10 minutes. Make sure that the floor does not become dry.
- Now start scrubbing the floor. It might be easier to start with the
long handledbrush. For the stubborn areas such as the corners of the room, use the short bristled brush. This will be more effective. Add water if necessary.
- Add more cleaning agent to the stubborn areas of the room after dampening it. Repeat the same steps.
- Once the floor has been cleaned, towel
dryit. If there are residues left on the floor, add more water. Then scrub gently to work on the cleaning agent out of the tiles. Then towel drythe area.
To Get the Services on Call
We understand that all of you are not an expert in cleaning the floors, yet you love them clean and hygienic. We Clean Master Melbourne are professional tile cleaning services and our experts are the most experienced in non-slip tile cleaning.
With the fame of being best tile-cleaning services in the town and take care of your tiles. Our experts will also provide the Tile and Grout Cleaning Queensferry for you on their visit.